The revolutionary hybrid trisuit, ideal for your whitewater training!
This trisuit may not be permitted under certain federal regulations when the neoprene suit is prohibited. This outfit is ideal for your whitewater training
- Sprint / Aquathlon;
- Short distance.
- 0.3mm thick neoprene panels on the chest and front of the thighs for a buoyancy effect / to boost when swimming;
- Ultra-light water-repellent fabric on other parts of the body for maximum breathability;
- Racerback with KiWAMi® back zipper;
- No chamois;
- Anti-recoil silicone braid on the thigh, comfortable and non-compressive.
Maintenance / Advice:
This KiWAMi model is made from high-tech materials and designed for optimal sports performance. Particular care must be taken to preserve the technical qualities and ensure the longevity of the materials. Be sure to follow the washing and use instructions below. Be careful not to hang the fabric with any sharp or cutting object. Do not overextend seams and openings. DO NOT ALLOW TO SOAK.
- Hand wash in cold water without detergent or bleach;
- Dry in the shade;
- Do not iron or twist;
- Do not dry clean.
The KAMELEON is a revolutionary trisuit that combines 0.3mm thick neoprene panels with an ultra-light, high-performance water-repellent fabric. The KAMELEON is designed to be worn until the end of the race, especially in sprints and short distances. The tests carried out by KiWAMi show an average gain of 2 sec. per 100m in swimming compared to a classic trisuit.