9- Right of withdrawal
The exercise of the right of withdrawal is expressly excluded for any personalized Product. It is recalled that a personalized Product is understood to mean any Product adapted or irreversibly modified.
1.You may return to us only products which have been purchased directly from the Website.
As part of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, article L221-24 of the Consumer Code obliges the seller of the e-commerce site to reimburse the buyer within a maximum period of 14 days. As an exception, the seller may defer the reimbursement until receipt of the returned products by the buyer. The Customer must contact customer service at the address email@example.com to obtain a prepaid return voucher. The return is at the risk client. If you purchase your KIWAMI products from a retail store, other website, or other point of sale, the products must be returned to the store or site where they were purchased. We reserve the right to refuse the return of goods which have not been returned in accordance with the stipulations provided. The customer must send his return to the following address:
KIWAMI Return Service
9 Rue Ampère,
64121 Montardon France
- If, for any reason whatsoever, you are not satisfied with our products or wish to cancel your order, you can exercise your right of withdrawal no later than fourteen (14) days following receipt of your order , and you will be reimbursed in accordance with the provisions of this article, provided:
a- that the products are returned in a packaging allowing their transport to the address mentioned on the return slip included in your package,
b- that the products are in their initial state with the label attached to the product, without having been damaged, stained, washed, modified or worn (with the exception of the fitting), including the packaging original and all accessories relating to the products, such as packaging or instructions for use, as well as the original invoice. If the fourteen (14) day withdrawal period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, this period is extended until the next working day.
- Once payment for your order has been made on our kiwamisports.com site, we inform you that for products made and personalized according to your requests, as well as for text markings, you do not have the right of withdrawal, exchange or refund.
- In accordance with the provisions of Article L 221-24 of the Consumer Code, we will only reimburse the price of the products in your order. We will make this refund as soon as possible and at the latest within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods you have returned to us.
In the absence of reimbursement within this period, the product (s) cannot be exchanged or reimbursed.
- You will not be able to exercise your right of withdrawal for products that do not comply with the requirements of paragraph 2, particularly in terms of hygiene.
- We ask that you take care of the products while they are in your possession and return them to us at the address indicated herein (depending on the delivery method selected), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen (14) days following the exercise of your right of withdrawal.
We reserve the right to refuse the return of a Product and not to refund it:
- in the event of non-compliance with the aforementioned withdrawal procedure;
- in general if our Consumer Service is unable to identify you or the order (order number, return number, contact details, etc.),
- if the Product is not in its original packaging and condition (documents and accessories). A discount on the refund may be applied when the returned product has visibly been used beyond the simple test.
- Withdrawal form
(Please complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract.)
For the attention of [the trader inserts his name, geographic address and, where available, fax number and email address]:
I / we (*) hereby notify / notify you (*) of my / our (*) withdrawal from the
contract for the sale of the property (*) / for the provision of services (*)
below: Ordered on (*) / received on (*):
Name of consumer (s):
Address of consumer (s)
consumer (s) (only if this form is notified on
(*) Cross out the unnecessary.