Our new WATERESIST fabric gives the swimsuit an increased lifespan as well as being fast drying having a 4-way stretch. Back up your lengths in the pool or time in the open water and prepare comfort and serenity for your next triathlon with Kiwami swimwear !
Technical features :
- WATERESIST: New fabric more chlorine resitant and more abraisive resitant (Composition: 83% Polyester / 17% Elastane, lining : 100% Polyamide);
- Soft lightweight fabric with 4-way stretch;
- Fast drying;
- Drawstring at the waist for personal size adjustment;
- Expert service for athletes in search of performance;
- Waist measurements according to product sizes : XS: 70-74cm / S: 75-79cm / M: 80-84cm / L: 85-89cm / XL: 90-94cm.
- Made in France
Which size mask to choose?
We recommend :
- Size S : Teenagers and very thin faces
- Size M : Women and very thin faces
- Size L : Men
Men's size chart
Women's size chart
Kid's size chart
If your weight and height correspond to two different sizes, choose the larger one since Kiwami fit is tight. If you have any doubts, please contact our customer service by phone +33 5 59 32 29 36 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Kiwami products are guaranteed for 1 year.
Our garments are designed for training and competition, they are produced and tested to withstand these conditions. Despite all our attention, it can happen that a loose seam, a zip breaks or a material presents a problem.
If this situation happens due to a manufacturing defect, we will try to repair it or, failing that, offer you an exchange, refund or replacement with an equivalent product provided that the incident occurs within a reasonable period of time from the date of purchase. We do not guarantee the products in the event of a fall. Our paid repair service is there to help you in this case.
THE REPAIR SHOP
Kiwami offers a repair service. In order to benefit from it, please read the different steps carefully. Please follow the instructions below;
-Contact the dedicated customer service department at email@example.com
-In your e-mail, specify your name, surname, first name, date and place of purchase;
-Detail the problem encountered;
-Attach at least 2 photos of the problem (wide shot and zoom); A copy of the invoice.
/Without these elements, no return or repair can be processed.
When we receive your e-mail with all the above information, our workshop manager will examine and determine whether or not we can repair it. Our sales team will then provide you a quotation including the repair fee as well as the shipping costs.
For payment, a request by e-mail will be sent to you. Once the quotation has been validated, return the product to the following address and enclose the return slip sent.
KIWAMI. 9 RUE AMPERE, 64121 MONTARDON
ATTENTION: all items returned for repair must be washed and clean. We do not accept dirty or wet clothes.
Upon receipt of your product, the repair time is 1 to 3 weeks. Please note that our workshop is closed all August. Your repair requests will therefore be processed in September.
We reserve the right to refuse a repair due to excessive wear and tear, irreversible damage, stains or other reasons. We will, however, endeavour to offer you an alternative solution.
Free shipping in Metropolitan France from 150€ of order (Colissimo) Metropolitan France :
- 48H/72H relay point : 8€ Incl.Tax
- At home via Colissimo without signature 48H/72H: 8€ Incl.Tax
- Fedex Express 24H : 30€ Incl.Tax
- At home via Colissimo DOM/TOM 4-15 days depending on the destination and the customs service: 12.50€ Excl.Tax
- Fedex Express 2 to 5 days depending on destination and customs service: Variable rate.
Customs charges may be applied and are at the customer's expense, the products being invoiced free of tax.
European Union :
- At home via Colissimo World against signature from 3 to 10 days 15€ Incl.Tax
- Fedex Express 2 to 5 days depending on the destination: Variable rate (between 20€ and 40€)
Kiwami orders can be returned within 14 days for an exchange or refund. They must be in perfect condition, unwashed, in their original packaging and labelled.
This returns service is valid for products purchased on the kiwamisports.com website, for Kiwami products purchased in a retailer shop, please contact them directly.
To return an item for exchange or refund, please return the product, with a copy of the invoice, to the following address: KIWAMI 9 RUE AMPERE 64121 MONTARDON
it is the sole responsibility of the customer to organize and pay for sending the product back to Kiwami. KiWAMi will re-imburse you for the total amount you paid for the item excluding delivery costs.
To edit, order and pay for your Colissimo return label online, go to the official post office page: https://www.laposte.fr/colissimo-en-ligne